Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Except where noted, collections in the college archives are located in the vault and must be retrieved by a librarian for use.
Collections in the college archives include:
- Administrative Archives
- Press Releases
- College Council Minutes
- Committee and Governance Minutes
- Advancement Office Collection
- Library Archives
- Student Groups
- Greek Life Collection
- Theta Gamma Collection (in processing)
- Zeta Alpha Phi Collection (located with Special Collections)
- Theatre Collection
- 75th Anniversary Time Capsule Collection
- Alumni Association Collection
- College Publications
- Jared Van Wagenen, Jr. Collection
- Kathryn Parke Papers
Special Collections includes historical and rare books, local newspapers, historical agricultural publications, and local history. Except where noted, special collections are housed in the new Archives & Special Collections reading room and are available for use in that space.
- Historical Books & Local History
- After doing a search on your search terms, select "Special Collections (New Archives)," "Archives (Vault)," or "Juvenile Special Collections" in the "Collection Location" section of "Refine Your Results."
- Newspapers are located in the old Special Collections room - please request date ranges in advance
- Iroquois Indian Museum Research Collection