Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library circulates a wide variety of equipment.
Check out the various pages in this guide to see what we have available.
If you need any item longer than listed loan period, ask if an extended loan is available.
If an item is overdue, you will not be allowed to check out any equipment. Please be prompt with your returns and renewals. If you have an issue, please speak to one of the library's circulation supervisors.
- Equipment is for a class or work-related use only.
- Some equipment is restricted to particular classes.
- Some equipment is for faculty/staff-use and student use only.
- Students who need to borrow equipment for special class projects should pick up a faculty sponsor form at the circulation desk before they need the items so that their professor can sign it.
- As with all library materials, the borrower is responsible for loss, theft, or damage of items.
- Equipment items are inspected by Circulation staff after patron use and between patron loans. Equipment is examined for missing parts and damages; if you discover damage or find a part missing on any equipment item, please alert a Circulation supervisor immediately, or you may be held responsible.
- The library now loans out a limited supply of media storage cards (SD cards). The library respects our patron's privacy, and we ask our patrons to return all library SD cards with their data removed. Should any data remain on a card from a previous patron loan, the Circulation staff reserves the right and will delete any/all data from the SD card before loaning.